**October 1, 2020 – UPDATED Coronavirus (COVID-19) Policy**
As state government regulations are changing in response to the virus outbreak, we will again be making some very important changes to how we handle visits at the clinic. Please note that we will remain open to care for your pets as long as our staff are all in good health!
STARTING OCCTOBER 1, the following are updated clinic guidelines until further notice:
• We insist that if you are not feeling well, exhibiting any cold or flu-like symptoms, or have been exposed to the virus to not come to the clinic. If your pet needs immediate care, please allow another person to bring your pet to the clinic.
• We will be attempting to open our lobby and waiting area to decrease the amount of phone traffic to the clinic. Our MAXIMUM CAPACTIY is 5 people in this space. We require the person to wear a mask while in our facility and to practice social distancing by keeping 6 feet distance between yourself and others.
• For appointments, there are 2 options for check-in.
1.) You may continue to call our check-in phone number when you arrive with your pet and give our receptionist your cell phone number and vehicle description. Our team will come out to your vehicle when we are ready for your appointment and accompany you into the building. OR
2.) You may come into the reception area if we are not at maximum capacity of 5 people. You may be asked to wait in your car until the staff is ready for your pet in the exam room.
• We will continue to allow 1 person to accompany the animal into the building during the examination. We require the person to wear a mask while in our facility. We have hand sanitizer available when the person enters the building. We ask that the person practice social distancing guidelines as much as possible. We will try to check-out the client in the exam room. If more time is necessary before check-out, you may be asked to wait in your vehicle, and we will complete check-out over the phone.
• For medication and food pick-up, there are 2 options:
1.) You may continue to call our check-in phone number when you arrive and give our receptionist your cell phone number and vehicle description. Our team will bring your items to your vehicle. OR
2.) You may come into the reception area to pick-up those items if we are not at maximum capacity of 5 people.
• As always, our online pharmacy is always open. Many of your pet’s medications can be ordered online and shipped directly to your home.
• Some medications can be called into a local pharmacy if you are already going there for your family’s medications. Please call our office if you have questions about your pet’s medications.
• Our hours remain:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8:00am -5:30pm
Wednesday 8:00am – 4:30pm
Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Please check back frequently as our policies may change based on recommendations of our government agencies. We will update you as soon as we have new information available. Thank you for your continuing patience and understanding during this time.
Dr. Jaman Geyman and the staff of the North Madison Veterinary Clinic