**NOVEMBER 10, 2020 – UPDATED Coronavirus (COVID-19) Curbside/Operating Hours Policy**
We have had a staff member who has been exposed to a person who tested positive for COVID-19. EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY WE WILL BE OPERATING AS CURBSIDE ONLY in accordance with CDC recommendations for veterinary clinics treating companion animals during the COVID-19 response.
The following are updated clinic guidelines until further notice:
• We insist that if you are not feeling well, exhibiting any cold or flu-like symptoms, or have been exposed to the virus to not come to the clinic. If your pet needs immediate care, please allow another person to bring your pet to the clinic.
• We will not allow anyone besides staff in the clinic for pick-ups of products or medications. Please call our team members and they will complete your transaction and bring your products to the vehicle.
• For appointments, please call when you arrive with your pet and give our receptionist your cell phone number and vehicle description. Our team will come out to your vehicle when we are ready for your appointment and accompany the animal into the building during the examination. We will return the pet to your vehicle after the examination. We will complete check-out over the phone.
• As always, our online pharmacy is always open. Many of your pet’s medications can be ordered online and shipped directly to your home.
• Some medications can be called into a local pharmacy if you are already going there for your family’s medications. Please call our office if you have questions about your pet’s medications.
• Our hours remain:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8:00am -5:30pm
Wednesday 8:00am – 4:30pm
Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Please check back frequently as our policies may change based on recommendations of our government agencies. We will update you as soon as we have new information available. Thank you for your continuing patience and understanding during this time.
Dr. Jaman Geyman and the staff of the North Madison Veterinary Clinic