**JUNE 2, 2020 – UPDATED Coronavirus (COVID-19) Curbside/Operating Hours Policy**
As things are ever evolving with the virus outbreak, we will again be making some very important changes to how we handle visits at the clinic. These policies are brought about due to updated guidelines by the American Veterinary Medical Association and recommendations of our government agencies to keep everyone as safe as possible during this time. Please note that we will remain open to care for your pets as long as our staff are all in good health!
STARTING JUNE 8, the following are updated clinic guidelines until further notice:
• We insist that if you are not feeling well, exhibiting any cold or flu-like symptoms, or have been exposed to the virus to not come to the clinic. If your pet needs immediate care, please allow another person to bring your pet to the clinic.
• We will not allow anyone besides staff in the clinic for pick-ups of products or medications. Please call our team members and they will complete your transaction and bring your products to the vehicle.
• For appointments, please call when you arrive with your pet and give our receptionist your cell phone number and vehicle description. Our team will come out to your vehicle when we are ready for your appointment and accompany you into the building. We will allow 1 person to accompany the animal into the building during the examination. We require the person to wear a mask while in our facility. We have hand sanitizer available when the person enters the building. We ask that the person practice social distancing guidelines as much as possible. We will try to check-out the client in the exam room. If more time is necessary before check-out, you may be asked to wait in your vehicle, and we will complete check-out over the phone.
• Annual vaccine appointments are being scheduled as soon as possible. We appreciate your patience and we are rescheduling two months of vaccinations that had to be canceled previously due to the stay-at-home orders. If you have any questions, please feel free to talk with our team members.
• As always, our online pharmacy is always open. Many of your pet’s medications can be ordered online and shipped directly to your home.
• Some medications can be called into a local pharmacy if you are already going there for your family’s medications. Please call our office if you have questions about your pet’s medications.
• Our hours remain:
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8:00am -5:30pm
Wednesday 8:00am – 4:30pm
Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Please check back frequently as our policies may change based on recommendations of our government agencies. We will update you as soon as we have new information available. Thank you for your continuing patience and understanding during this time.
Dr. Jaman Geyman and the staff of the North Madison Veterinary Clinic